53rd Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

skrim brackkets?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chester

chester

skrim brackkets? Empty
PostSubject: skrim brackkets?   skrim brackkets? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:43 am

was thinking of setting up 2 teams for skrims- would like to see who would be interested in doing scrims
Back to top Go down

skrim brackkets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: skrim brackkets?   skrim brackkets? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 am

i think our scrim team will most likely depend on who is the most reliable, not always the best. with conflicting time zones and responsibilities, finding the right people for teams is hard. i think after our first scrim, which is tomorow, we should have some sort of scrim signup, and look at all the members who are willing to participate. after that, take a look, or ask, about the right timezones and such. Also, its come to my attention that quite a few people in the clan don't like hardcore, maybe we should have a non-hardcore subdivision for our scrim team.
Back to top Go down
chester

chester

skrim brackkets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: skrim brackkets?   skrim brackkets? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 pm

yeah that would deff help deversify the 2 distinguishing teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skrim brackkets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: skrim brackkets?   skrim brackkets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skrim brackkets?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
53rd Infantry :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: