53rd Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just stopped by last night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JusticeAbove

JusticeAbove

Just stopped by last night Empty
PostSubject: Just stopped by last night   Just stopped by last night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 am

HI there,

My name is Justice real name Jeremy. I just was searchin through some TS3s last night on tsviewer.com and I came across your Teamspeak. Talked to Chodah, Jackson and some other guys, and this seems like a pretty chill place to hang out. I kind of want to get a better feel for the group before I make any decision but I am definitely interested and will probably be on tomorrow night to shoot the shit and play some games. Anyways, figured I would get all the formalities out of the way so if once I decide and I am OKed for it than I can join with no problems.

Alittle about myself. I am a Computer Networking major so I offer some insight for anyone who needs help computer wise hardware or software. I can probably help with the site if its needed though it looks like its a pretty solid setup already. I also have my own Black Ops server that I can donate to the group if I decide to join so, it sounds like that would up your server count to 2. Currently its located in Seattle but that can change if needed.

Been gaming since I was 8 and I am 21 now so that should give you an idea of my gaming experience. I have been through more gaming clans than I can count and I am still looking for a place that maybe I can find a permanent place to hang out.

I have a job that makes my schedule whatever the hell I want so there is no real particular time I am on specifically. I just get on games when I can.

Anyways, it was nice meeting all of you on Teamspeak last night, cya tomorrow.

Add me on Steam/Xfire if you like its justiceabove for both programs.

-Justice
Back to top Go down

Just stopped by last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
53rd Infantry :: General :: Become a member-
Jump to: