53rd Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spawn Killing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranger

Spawn Killing? Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Killing?   Spawn Killing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 am

Just wondering what is spawn killing? I was on earlier and someone said they would kick me for it, I apologized. I am really new to online gaming, but an old fart none the less. I am not up on all the terms so I was just wondering, I don't want to cause trouble. Smile Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

Edit- I went back and watched the movie and recorded it and I think I know what 19Delta was talking about. I happened to catch him just after he spawned. He was talking about spawn camping and I never camp or I die, LOL. I really suck at these games and have a crappy connection to boot. I have seen it from his point of view as well as mine in the playback and we were just at the same place at the same time. I do have to admit I like being able to play back the games and watch from all points to see what is going on.

Hopefully there are no hard feelings, as I have none. I just was unsure of what he was talking about and now I have figured it out.
Back to top Go down

Spawn Killing?
Page 1 of 1