53rd Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd like to do some killing with you all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_SAW

_SAW

I'd like to do some killing with you all Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to do some killing with you all   I'd like to do some killing with you all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Greetings,

I'm interested in joining your clan. I played BF3 for a couple hours last night with Skylar, Kittylitter, and Homeboy. They seem like real stand-up guys. I'm a casual player but would love to play with a group of guys using teamwork and voice comms, and not just a 1 man army like I've been doing. I'm not the greatest player in the world by any means but I don't cheat or hack and can't stand kids that do Mad . I'm not in any current platoons but I am an Operations Officer in a squadron playing IL-2 (WWII flight sim).

A bit about me: I'm 36 years old and I live in Northern California (don't hold that against me) where I'm a city Fireman. Married w/ 2 little girls. I usually play in the late evenings pacific time but on my sets of days off, I can play throughout the day & night.

I've read through your rules and browsed your forum and hope to hear from ya soon.

btw, my handle in BF3 is: USN_SAW

Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/soldier/USN_SAW/stat

I'd like to do some killing with you all
Page 1 of 1